Whether a large water, gas or electricity utility company or a small-scale run-of-river hydroelectric project, UAV image collection and advanced data analysis are essential to effectively manage and monitor transmission corridors and to build useful models and maps - necessary to assess and plan potential projects and support development applications.
The Bionic Eye offers a full array of UAV imaging services and custom software analytics to support the Utility sector in project development and transmission corridor monitoring and maintenance.
- UAV imaging and video to inspect utility towers and transmission lines, explore potential development sites and monitor vegetation encroachment
- Create preliminary project layouts that include pipe routes, transmission lines, roads
- Use multispectral imaging to understand vegetation and shrub encroachment
- Cloud Point data for asset classification and BIM integration
- UV Corona analysis for powerline transmission fault finding
- Photogrammetry survey to gain topology and spot height analysis
- Disseminate data and maps to civil engineers, transmission line engineers, environmental consultants, geotechnical engineers, geologists, archeologists, and others
Using the latest emerging technology to find faults before they fail...